Top 10 Prom Dress Stores
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
1. ASOS– This is an originally British store that has since become a global retailer. There are many dresses to choose from, all at an affordable price.
2. Rent the Runway– This site allows anyone to rent a dress for a four to eight day period at only ten percent of the original price.
3. Promgirl– This is a very popular and versatile online store, selling dresses made by anyone, from name brands like Sherri Hill to cheaper options that are just as stylish.
4. MissGuided– If you’re looking for a variety of styles and costs, this is the perfect site for you. Dresses start at $27 and come in all colors and designs.
5. Dillard’s– If you prefer to browse dresses in person, Dillard’s is a popular and local department store also with a wide variety of prices and styles.
6. Younkers– Another local department store option is Younkers. Although there aren’t as many options to choose from, this store allows you to try on a dress right away and even drop it off for alterations if necessary.
7. Boohoo– This online store is extremely affordable and is often on sale as well. The endless amount of choices is perfect if you’re struggling to find the perfect dress.
8. Nordstrom– Although it is on the more pricey side, Nordstrom is the perfect store to find sophisticated and classy dresses.
9. Tobi– This is another affordable site with over 50 categories of dresses to choose from to help make sure you find the perfect dress.
10. Von Maur– This store has a wide range of dresses. Although they aren’t cheap, these dresses are extremely unique, making sure you stand out through the night.