Rito Perez
Rito Perez
Reporter

Our ipads: Blog UNO

These ipads are Awesome! I got one roughly 1.5 hours ago and have already taken notes, used it as a planner, and listened to podcasts. Already I have set up an interview and will be using this. You can draw, go on Safari, and there’s this cool app, TourWrist, where you go to a scene and can rotate, causing you to look around the area and see the landscape. TourWrist could be good for history classes or language classes, you could go to the particular place and look all around. You do need an Apple ID in order to download apps. Then there’s the wifi, the school wifi restricts things, but use it at home and you can see the Epic Fail websites.

Overall I love this Ipad and have convinced my mom to get me one. The FaceTime app makes it so you can talk to other Apple contacts of yours. I’m not sure how different from the Iphone it is, seeing as I don’t have an iphone. The layout is easy and helpful. Typing is a breeze with autocorrect and suggestions to what word you’re spelling. Apps get automatically installed by the school, so when that new app for powerschool comes out, you’ll have it. Getting more, perhaps for other classes, could really help out the school. Another addition is the library could free up some space and lose some computers, OR use the labs less.