Top Super Bowl Commercials of 2013

Top Super Bowl Commercials of 2013

This weekend aired the greatest sporting event of the year. With rabid fans on either side, this year’s Puppy Bowl was the talk of the town. However, after the hype of the Puppy Bowl settled, the Super Bowl aired, featuring its famous commercials. Here are my top commercial spots of 2013’s Super Bowl in no particular order.

#1: Tide – Miracle Stain

This commercial featuring a guy whose jersey grows a Joe Montana stain is just plain funny, and actually advertises the product!

#2: Volkswagen – Get Happy

Nothing’s better than a Minnesotan speaking in a Jamaican accent lightening everyone’s spirits. Get Happy tells you to stay happy — “everytin’s gonna be okay, mahn.”

#3: Samsung – Next Big Thing

This is just three funny people. Being funny. I don’t care what this advertises, Next Big Thing is by far the funniest of the Super Bowl 2013 commercials.

#3.5: Samsung – El Plato Supreme

[youtube width=”560″ height=”315″]pzfAdmAtYIY[/youtube] 

#4: Oreo – Whisper Fight

Clever, funny, and creative, Whisper Fight is the perfect advertisement for Oreo when the supposed classic argument between cream vs. cookie breaks out in a library. But let’s be real, who likes the dry cookie of an Oreo more than the fluffy delicious cream?

#5: Got Milk?

The Rock, of Tooth Fairy and The Game Plan fame, stars in this Got Milk commercial teaching everyone that strong bones are way more important than bank robbers, ruined circuses, and *GASP* cats in trees.

#6: Old Spice – Irresistible

There’s a guy wearing two wolves as a shawl. How can I not buy this now?

#7: Doritos – Goat 4 Sale

There’s a goat that screams. And then kills a dude. Or at least it’s implied. Now that’s a badass goat.

#8: Axe – Lifeguard

Because nothing beats an astronaut.

[youtube width=”560″ height=”315″]QGoU3VH7He4[/youtube]

Which of the Super Bowl commercials was your favorite? Did I miss the clear winner? Comment below and watch the worst Super Bowl commercials here: https://thelittlehawk.com/worst-super-bowl-commercials-of-2013/!