Kimchi Rice, Korea
- 3 bowls steamed rice (3 cups)
- 1 cup chopped kimchi
- ¼ cup kimchi juice
- ¼ cup water
- 2-3 tablespoons gochujang
- 3 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon roasted sesame seeds
- Heat up a pan. Add the vegetable oil.
- Add the kimchi and stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add rice, kimchi juice, water, and gochujang. Stir all the ingredients together for about 7 minutes with a wooden spoon.
- Add sesame oil and remove from the heat.
- Sprinkle with chopped green onion and sesame seeds. Serve right away.
Donate to The Little Hawk