Nerd Nook

The Little Hawk's corner of geekiness, where Nina and Will review the latest video game news!

May 28, 2014

Meet the Nerds!

Nina: Hellooo there! My name is Nina Dang, pronounced Nine-nuhh Daaaaang. I’m 16 years old and a novice gamer. I’ve always loved those crappy $15 PC games that you download, however, I’m slowly integrating myself into the world of next generation consoles. I’m mainly playing whatever on my macbook, PS4, or Xbox 360. As far as genres are concerned, I prefer Action/Adventure or RPG; but nice graphics and a great plot always wins my heart. Sims 3 is, and forever will be, my favorite game. And I do admit, the number of games I have tried is limited, but I only hope the number grows as the years pass and the releases come out.

Currently Playing: Watch Dogs, Thief, The Sims 3, Minecraft, Destiny

Will: My name is Will Barker I am in twelfth grade I have been a PC gamer ever since I convinced my anti violence anti videogame parents into buying me Empire Total War in seventh grade. I can play and enjoy any type of game, strategy, shooter, adventure, or sports and Goat Simulator which just can not be put into a genre. I do not dislike many games, but I also have a problem finishing them. My all-time favorite game is Empire Total War.

Currently playing: Shogun 2 Total war, Far Cry 3, Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag, Pro Evolution Soccer 14, Bioshock Infinite, and about twenty five others off and on.