The 2022 Cutest Couple Contest Is Under Way

Little Hawk Instagram

A collection of the submissions for the Little Hawk Cutest Couple Contest feature friendships, relationships, and pictures with photo shopped celebrities.

Tommy Simmons, Reporter

As Valentine’s day is getting closer The Little Hawk has released the annual Cutest Couple Contest on the first day of February.

“I like this contest because it draws in a lot of submissions, and people really want a free dinner.” Anna Gayley ’22 said. “The only issue with the contest is who I want to submit a photo with so hit me up.”

The couple with the most likes on the LH’s Instagram, @InstaLittleHawk will get a $50 gift card to Basta, a restaurant in downtown Iowa City.

Voting and submissions will go until Friday the 11th at noon. As the week goes on, the leading couples will be posted on the LH Instagram story. Students will be able to vote and submit their photos on Instagram through DM. To be eligible to be posted on the Little Hawk Instagram there must be only two people in the photo, it can be with a friend or a significant other. One person in the photo must go to or work at City High School.