April Fresh Shoe Update

Lots of people at City High love to stay in style and keep up with the latest happenings with their favorite brands. An important part of any stylish outfit is always the shoes. Lots of people stay fresh with various kinds of shoes. from Nikes, to Jordans, to Converse, to Vans. This column will be devoted to keeping you up to date with the latest monthly releases and styles from your favorite brands. If you have any suggestions or ideas to cover just send me an email.

Here’s some of the stuff coming out in April; In April, brands are coming out with spring styles and are getting ready for a new season.

First off Jordan is coming out with the Retro XII set to debut April 21. The colorway is Black/Varsity Red and White. The retail price will be $160. This will be an exciting release for all shoe heads. The White/Black and Varsity Retro edition last came out December 12 2009. Alsothe Black/Varsity Red Retro edition also debuted on November 27 2009.

JORDAN RETRO XII

Another exciting release from Jordan is the Retro I Phat. The specific date has not been released but they will drop sometime in April. They will release two totally different colorways for this retro, and these are some unique retros. The colorways include White/Peat Moss and Cargo Khaki and Anthracite/Club Purple and Spark. They will retail for $105. Its a cool unique spin on an Air Jordan Retro. If you like bright colors, you will definitely love these shoes.

JORDAN RETRO PHAT I

New on Nike’s custom apparel and shoe website where you can design and customize your own Nike shoes; NikeID.com, The much loved and previously sold out Nike Air Force 1 Low Premium ID. This edition comes equipped with material choices of soft full grain leather, nubuck, tonal elephant print, and new for April: a limited edition Safari print. This is a very cool shoe and the possibilities are endless. Nike gives you lots of different color choices from bright neon colors to mellow dark colors. What ever your style this is an awesome shoe. This shoe is available also in a mid. These shoes retail at $190 (for the low) and $200 (for the mid)

NIKEID AIR FORCE ONE – you’ll need to navigate through the website a little bit to get to what you want to see. Its very user-friendly and easy to navigate.

Stay tuned for more updates on your favorite shoes and styles from your favorite brands