May fresh shoe update

May fresh shoe update

Here’s an update for all of you up-to-date on your casual shoe game. New to Converse are the Chuck Taylor All-Star Chambray Low. This shoe also comes in a mid. This is a very interesting shoe for many reasons; one of them being the denim material on the upper and toe box of the shoe. Another cool part of the shoe is the tan All-Star tag on the tongue of the shoe. All these things make this shoe look like a pair of jeans. This is a very fresh shoe in my opinion and should be on the feet of any Chuck lover. This shoe comes in a dark blue denim and a black denim. The retail price for this shoe is $60 on Converse’s website.

Converse All Star Low Chambray

These aren’t the newest release this month but here’s another hot pair for this spring is the Nike Air Flight ‘89. Nike has released different colorways for this shoe but in my opinion the hottest colorway is the White/Dark Royal Blue, Wolf Grey, and Varsity Royal colorway. To me this shoe is very much like the Jordan IV with similar insoles and eyelet configurations. This shoe retails for $95 on Nike’s website.

Nike Air Flight ’89

This is a hot release from Nike of an original. It is the Nike 6.0 Dunk Low LR. This shoe is a must have for any shoe head who is serious about their shoe game in my opinion. there are endless numbers of colorways for this shoe. This new colorway is very fresh and bright. It comes in Neutral Grey/Black, Zen Grey, and Infrared. This shoe costs $60 on Nike’s website and comes in many different colorways.

Nike 6.0 Dunk Low LR

This month Vans released new colorways for their Chukka Low shoe. These new colorways are very fresh and are perfect for spring. The Chukka Low already comes in countless different colorways but these new colorways are very hot. Some of the new colorways include Washed Canvas Red with White/Black sole, Navy/Pewter/Herringbone with White/Grey sole. This shoe retails for $55-$65 on Vans website.

Vans Chukka Low

Fresh out in May from Jordan is the Jordan Flight 9 Max RST. This is a spin off of the original Jordan Flight 9. This shoe has debuted before from Jordan but this month they are releasing new colorways like the White/Black and Red, and the Black/Club Purple and White colorways. This shoe features an Air Max 360 sole unit to give the shoe a more modern look. This shoe has many aspects from the original but made better in my opinion. This is a very fresh shoe. This shoe has debuted before from Jordan but this month they are releasing new colorways like the White/Black and Red, and the Black/Club Purple and White colorways. Jordan doesn’t have a specific date for release of the this shoe but it should drop sometime in May. This shoe retails for $140 on Jordan’s website.

Jordan Flight 9 Max RST